* 6 firm ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
* 3 Lebanese cucumbers, coarsely chopped
* 1 red onion, sliced into rings
* 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, coarsely chopped
* 200g marinated Greek olives
* 220g marinated feta, coarsely chopped
* 1 tsp dried Greek oregano
* 1 tsp salt
* 125ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
* 60ml (1/4 cup) white vinegar
1. Combine tomato, cucumber, onion, capsicum, olives and feta in a salad bowl. Sprinkle with oregano and salt.
2. Whisk together the oil and vinegar in a jug. Drizzle the salad with dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.