Salmon Pasta Salad
- 1.5 cup tricolored spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 6.0 oz. Chicken of the Sea® Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon Pouch
- Mixed salad greens
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, green peppers, red peppers, onions and fresh dill in a bowl. Drain and rinse pasta in cold water; add to sour cream mixture. Stir in salmon. Cover and refrigerate. Serve over salad greens.
Makes 2 servings.